Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hulu: (better) TV Online


Don't yet know Hulu?

It's an online TV service; but the service is all in the website format...beacuse it's free. Hulu is a spuremely clean, easy to navigate, content rich site for online TV & movies. ALL of the NBC & FOX content they still have the rights for is there...and frankly, that's a load of content.

But you'll have to check it out yourself...like when your cable goes on the fritz, or at the office when you're doing, um, research.

S
ome of what I like about Hulu:
  • Free
  • Very good quality player (better than YouTube)
  • Amazing variety in selection
  • Current events/News i.e. Presidential/VP Debates
  • Significantly Fewer commercials than regular TV
  • Movies, News, Reality TV, & loads more
Content includes:
  • The Daily Show
  • The Tonight Show
  • The Simpons
  • The Family Guy
  • Fringe
  • Heroes
  • House
  • 30 Rock
  • Prison Break
  • The Office
  • Arrested Development
Movies:
  • Men in Black
  • The Scorpion King
  • Liar, Liar
  • Jumanji
  • Lost in Translation
  • Sleepless in Seattle
  • Some Like It Hot
So if you're still reading this, get over to www.hulu.com.  
Or are you not a TV/Movie, News fan?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small world. Someone sent me a link just yesterday to this site to watch Dennis Miller on the Tonight Show. Video quality is very good although when I went full screen it was a little fuzzy on my 24" monitor. Great sound too.

adamwiz said...

I discovered Hulu about a month ago when I was trying to solve my Windows SP3 video issues. I was unable to watch the Daily Show on the Comedy Central home site. Gah! So, looked around and found Hulu.

I've watched a movie on Hulu, but still prefer Netflix online movies, 'cause that's where my queue is.

Agreed that the quality is top-notch.

David talpur said...

his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. Tv Online